FPCCI Capital House, 5th Floor,
G-8/1, Mauve Area,
Islamabad - Pakistan (44000)
Power Advisory Services
Mr. Khalid Faizi has over two decades of power consultancy experience and has been engaged advising leading international and local sponsors for the development of their power projects.
A selection of key consultancies are:
- 102MW Gulpur Hydropower Project.
- 496MW Lower Spat Gah Hydropower Project.
- 720MW Karot Hydropower Project.
- 20MW Sumitomo Japan/Saphire JV Karachi Airport Power Project.
- 100MW DHA power/desalination VA Tech Wabag, Austria/Alstom.
- 225MW Sapphire Electric Company Limited CCGT.
- 225MW Gujranwala Power Limited reciprocating engine.
- 225MW Saif Power Project.
- 600MW Sumitomo Corp. Japan Keti Bandar coal fired power project.
- 1200MW AES Imported Coal Power Plant.
- 5000MW Soan hydropower storage and generation project.
- Various hydropower projects as a member of the AJK Hydro Electric Board Steering committee.
- Consultancy and advice to various private groups for hydropower development in Pakistan/AJK.
The Hampton Group FZE has been formed in Dubai SAIF Zone to support and spearhead the consultancy and services assignments for renewable energy projects i.e. hydropower, solar and wind; tapping overseas investors interested in pursuing viable projects in these sectors. The deep knowledge and expertise of the groups human resource will ensure that a strong platform is created to attract and support foreign investment in these sectors.